John Deere Kids Farm: 500 Stickers and Puzzle Activities : Fold Out and Play! Spiral-Bound |
Parragon Books (Edited by), Jack Redwing, Craig Shuttlewood (Illustrated by)
from Up to 30 ratings
John Deere Kids Farm: 500 Stickers and Puzzle Activities : Fold Out and Play!
Meet all the friendly animals on the farm in this interactive Fold Out and Play Puzzle Activity book. Little ones will love exploring every John Deere farm-themed page filled with coloring, drawing, puzzles, and punch out activities for hours of fun. Count how many eggs each hen laid, or create fun rural scenes with 500 animal and tractor stickers. There is a lot to do on the farm, so you better get busy! A must for little animal and John Deere lovers!
John Deere Kids children's books recognize that the preschoolers of today are the farmers, builders, and innovators of tomorrow. Content and formats are based on the legacy of a long-loved company that encourages kids to play in backyards, to dig in the dirt, get muddy, and learn where food and shelter come from.
- 500 stickers included featuring cows, goats, chickens, farm horses, John Deere tractors, farmyard friends and more!
- Fold out pieces for an at-home farm experience that encourages imaginative play
- Learn as you go with simple concepts like counting, matching, and opposites. Increase visual thinking, fine-motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- Slip into a backpack or bag and make this a quick on-the-go activity. Great for summer activities, road trips, vacations, airplane rides, rainy days, inside activities, birthday gifts, and holidays.
- Officially licensed John Deere product
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience-beginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Jack Redwing is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird", which is our cheerful little mascot.