Babies Love Easter: Chunky Lift a Flap Board Book Spiral-Bound |
Cottage Door Press (Edited by), R I Redd
Babies Love Easter: Chunky Lift a Flap Board Book
Introduce little ones to all things related to Easter and the spring season in this adorable lift-a-flap board book. Follow along as we celebrate with spring colors, get dressed for Easter Sunday with nice shoes and festive hats, and hunt for Easter eggs, while snacking on chocolate bunnies and jelly beans! Simple sentences in this sweet story reinforce future language structure and sturdy flaps help develop fine motor skills. Packed with cute illustrations of friends, animals, and the Easter bunny, this sturdy board book is a perfect gift for your baby and toddler, boy or girl.
Looking for good Easter books or Easter gifts for kids? Add to your family's library with more board books from Cottage Door Press!
- Welcome to the world little one! Come explore Babies Love Easter board book filled with surprises. Perfect gift to include in Easter basket stuffers for boys and girls!
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers
- Bright, cheerful illustrations and rhyming text in these sensory lift-a-flap books for little kids to keep them entertained and engaged
- Interactive elements encourage sensory exploration and help support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children
- Collect all the books in the Babies Love series. From colors and animals to first words and holidays, the Babies Love series is a great introduction to reading with cheerful, contemporary, and whimsical illustrations and sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps.
Praise for our Small Board Lift-a-Flap:
"The flaps are the sturdiest in the business and will likely survive vigorous play and exploration."―Kirkus Reviews, PBS Kids Fish!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones--exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.